- 350g silken tofu
- 75g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs+ extra for decoration
- 1 tbsp goji berries+ extra for decoration
Share this recipe
1. Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bowl with a splash of water for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir, so that it becomes runny, if it needs a little longer, pop it back in, but make sure the chocolate does not burn or become too lumpy
2. Leave the chocolate to cool whilst you do the next step.
3. Blend the tofu with the vanilla (use a blender, food processor or hand blender) until smooth.
4. Fold the melted dark chocolate, cacao nibs and goji berries into the smooth blended tofu so it is all mixed well.
5. Spoon the mixture into 4 ramekins and decorate with more cacao nibs and goji berries.
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and enjoy!
Many thanks to the creator: passion4porridge_