- 300g ground almonds
- 40g Creative Nature cacao powder
- 75g coconut sugar
- 2tbsp Creative Nature chia seeds, mixed with 6tbsp water (or 2 eggs for non-vegan alternative)
- 80g crunchy peanut butter
- 100ml almond milk
- 40g vegan chocolate buttons, chopped
- 1/3tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3.5tbsp coconut oil
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan) and line 1-2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix the ground almonds, coconut sugar, cacao powder and bicarbonate of soda together in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring until combined.
- Once the chia seeds have formed a gel-like consistency, add them to the dry ingredients along with the almond milk and the peanut butter and coconut oil mixture.
- Mix everything together and then stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Mould small handfuls of the mixture into ball-shapes and press down on to the baking tray to flatten slightly. If you’re not baking your cookies, once they’re formed, transfer them to a sealed container and store in the fridge.
- If baking the cookies, place them into the oven for 8 minutes until slightly crunchy on the outside but still soft. Leave them to cool slightly and enjoy.