- Pre-heat oven on 180 Celsius & take baking paper + baking tray.
- Cut the banana in pieces and mash it thoroughly + add this together with the oatmeal in a big bowl and mix.
- Add the cacao nibs, walnuts, and coconut sugar – mix again.
- Carefully add in the chocolate milk, stir mixture with a spoon and then add oat flour until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Now add in the roughly chopped chocolate pieces and sprinkle some cinnamon over the cookie dough.
- Lastly, roll dough into tiny balls, flatten them with your hand-palm on the baking sheet. leave about 5cm space between them.
- Place them in the oven for about 15-20min.
- Ready to be served!
Please also check out @helenecolijn blog for more recipes http://healthyh.wix.com/beautologybymoi#!Healthy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies/cmbz/062EEE17-064A-44E8-B229-19C308CDFF95 , it’s definitely one of our favourites!