- 1 can haricot beans (no need to drain, the liquid helps bind everything together)
- 50g oats
- 50g cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4tbsp pure maple syrup or agave
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Share this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 180C and greaseproof a small, deep dish.
2. In a processor, add all the cookie dough ingredients, bar the cacao nibs and blitz until mixed.
3. In a mixing bowl add the mixture, along with the cacao nibs and fold them in.
4. Spread the mixture out evenly into your dish.
5. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes and serve still warm.
6. Chocolate drizzle – Simply heat the ingredients on the hob on a low heat, stirring constantly until combined. This should only take a minute or two and then drizzle onto your cookie dough.