- 65g Oats (ground down to flour)
- 30g Vanilla Vegan Protein
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 60ml Plant based milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Egg Substitute
- Toppings of your Choice- berries, chocolate, Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Spray dougnut baking form with low-calorie spray and pour the batter into the rings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the centre of the dooughnuts come out clean.
- Top with your favourite toppings- jam, berries, cacao nibs and more! 🙂
Thank you to Amy Cousins for this recipe!