The UK’s first ever Allergen Free, Refined Sugar Free, Wholegrain Banana Bread Mix!
Banana Bread is such a classic, that we didn’t want to change it too much when creating our upgraded version for you. Why is it upgraded? Well, it’s probably ticking more boxes than any banana bread you’ve tried before as it’s free from the Top 14 Allergens (and coconut free too!), Wholegrain, Refined Sugar & Sweetener Free and there’s a vegan recipe on pack!!
This mix encourages you to use the old, brown bananas that you might normally throw away, so it’s helping you save money and reduce waste, as well as tasting amazing! Are you in a time crunch and want to make a lovely loaf of banana bread at home with no fuss? Well then this is the perfect mix for you! With everything written on the back of pack, pre-measured and put into our cute little pouches, the mix is fool-proof!!
Whether you suffer from allergies, coeliac disease, gluten and/or dairy intolerance- this baking mix allows you to enjoy the classic home-baked masterpiece without having to worry about any adverse reactions! Enjoy this delicious banana bread at home with your friends and family & even share with your colleagues (if you have any left!)
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Milled Flaxseed, Banana Chips (8%), Baking Powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonates), Himalayan Crystal Salt
||Per 57g slice, as prepared to the standard vegan recipe
|Energy/Energie/Valor Energético (kcal)
|Energy/Energie/ Valor Energético (kJ)
|Carbs/Kohlenhydrate/Hidratos de Carbono (g)
|Fibre/Ballaststof/Fibra alimentaria (g)
• 3 large ripe bananas (about 400g when peeled)
• 40g Dairy Free Spread
• Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
• 2 Large Ripe Bananas
• 40g Butter/ Dairy Free Spread
• 1 Large Egg
• Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE
• Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
• Mash up the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork, then pop all ingredients in and give a good stir (singing loudly at this point is reported to improve taste).
• Spoon the yummy mixture into a greaseproof 1lb loaf tin, or two mini loaf tins.
• Bake for 25 mins, until beautifully brown on top, then carefully remove (using oven gloves!), cover with tin foil and bake for another 20 mins.
• Share with friends, or gobble it all up, your choice!
Want to make your banana bread even more awesome?
Try these top tips:
• Chocolate Lover? Add a handful of choc chips in the mix or stir some melted dark choc in for a marbled cake effect.
• Icing Queen? Simple icing idea – just mix dairy free spread with icing sugar until it’s sweet enough for you! Add vanilla, Creative Nature Cacao Powder or anything you like, just remember to show us what you create!