A household must have and one of our most cherished baking mixes: our Classic Banana Bread Mix!
We can proudly say that this mix is the no.1 Banana Bread Mix in the UK, and what’s better? We’re making sure, with Creative Nature, our fellow allergy-suffering friends are never excluded from the fun.
We’ve worked hard to find the perfect recipe which enables the best taste as well as being top 14 allergen-free, wholegrain, vegan and sweetener/refined sugar-free. We want to be providing you with nothing but quality-ingredient-based mixes! Often, sufferers are unable to pick up banana bread from the local café or even at a family/friend’s but this time you won’t have to say no.
Keep this mix nearby so that it’s ready to bake on whatever occasion! Our mix is super easy to bake : it’s pre-measured, and you can get rid of those brown bananas you’ve got sat in your fruit box! Being baked full of moisture and providing a mind-blowing banana-galore taste, you won’t want your loaf to end! This is the perfect Sunday baking opportunity with no mess, no fuss and no allergens! Demolish your slices throughout the week, or even freeze for a later date – we’re enabling free-from food flexibility in your life! Our brand is all about creating choice and ease for sufferers, so keep your banana mix nearby so you will never run out of options or have to say no to a slice of Banana Bread!
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Milled Flaxseed, Banana Chips (8%), Baking Powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonates), Himalayan Crystal Salt
||Per 57g slice, as prepared to the standard vegan recipe
|Energy/Energie/Valor Energético (kcal)
|Energy/Energie/ Valor Energético (kJ)
|Carbs/Kohlenhydrate/Hidratos de Carbono (g)
|Fibre/Ballaststof/Fibra alimentaria (g)
• 3 large ripe bananas (about 400g when peeled)
• 40g Dairy Free Spread
• Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
• 2 Large Ripe Bananas
• 40g Butter/ Dairy Free Spread
• 1 Large Egg
• Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE
• Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
• Mash up the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork, then pop all ingredients in and give a good stir (singing loudly at this point is reported to improve taste).
• Spoon the yummy mixture into a greaseproof 1lb loaf tin, or two mini loaf tins.
• Bake for 25 mins, until beautifully brown on top, then carefully remove (using oven gloves!), cover with tin foil and bake for another 20 mins.
• Share with friends, or gobble it all up, your choice!
Want to make your banana bread even more awesome?
Try these top tips:
• Chocolate Lover? Add a handful of choc chips in the mix or stir some melted dark choc in for a marbled cake effect.
• Icing Queen? Simple icing idea – just mix dairy free spread with icing sugar until it’s sweet enough for you! Add vanilla, Creative Nature Cacao Powder or anything you like, just remember to show us what you create!